WHAT IS THE ECOBOT CHALLENGE?
Using autonomous robotics and computer technology, Ecobot teams solve challenges in energy exploration, transportation, technological innovation, medical research and environmental sustainability. In addition to sharpening their knowledge of mathematics and physics, Ecobot participants learn valuable life lessons in teamwork, time management, presentation planning and marketing. Interaction with professionals from a variety of related fields also helps participants to connect school to career and envision a future that employs their unique talents.
- An innovative engineering competition that engages 5th through 8th grade students in complex problem-solving and introduces advanced physics and math concepts through creative learning
- Students build and program robots while formulating solutions to real-world missions, demonstrating the relevance and applicability of science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) subjects
- Trains the workforce of tomorrow in teamwork, negotiations, time management, presentation skills and working successfully under pressure.
HOW CAN YOU BE ACTIVE?
- Follow our social media
- Sign up for our email newsletter
- Tune in at the beginning of the 2015-16 school year!